A hidden gem tucked between Hamilton and Missoula, Stevensville is truly one of a kind! This town is full of nostalgia and community. The adorable downtown draws you in, but the incredible schools, nature, and way of life are what capture you! Stevensville is a wonderful home for everyone from young families to retirees. Being close to Missoula, but not too close is also a benefit for those working in Missoula, but not wanting to live in a busy city or pay those outrageous taxes.
Restaurants we LOVE:
- Mission Street Bistro- My personal favorite restaurant in the WHOLE Valley. With love in every dish, this upscale restaurant is sure to amaze! http://missionbistromt.com/
- Kodiak Jax- This restaurant will feed even the hungriest bear! Pizza and sports are what they specialize in, but they have something for everyone.
- Morningstar Caffeine and Cusine- A cute little coffee shop with tasty treats!
- Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refugee- A beautiful area to drive or tour!
- Creamery Antique Mall- A darling not-so-little antique store with treasures around every corner.
- Hikes- My personal favorites are St. Marys Peak or Kootenai Creek!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.