The beautiful Bitterroot Valley is known for small mountain towns, where Friday nights consist of home-cooked meals or bonfires in the yard. However, some folks like to enjoy a fancy dinner with drinks or hit the town for bowling and a movie at the local theater. If you’re looking for that hometown feel, but also want the comfort of close hospitals, fantastic restaurants, and local entertainment, Hamilton is where you would want to plant your roots. With a population of just under 5,000, Hamilton is in the sweet spot of not-to-big and not-to-small! I’d be glad to help you achieve your dream of becoming apart of this beautiful community or continue living the dream here in the last best place. Please contact me to buy your new home.
Restaurants We LOVE:
- Taste of Paris- A lovely french restaurant with authentic cuisine, perfect for a formal dinner or celebratory lunch!
- Bouilla- If you like sandwiches, soups, and salads this lunch spot is phenomenal. Casual atmosphere with upscale taste.
- River Rising- A coffee shop with ALL the baked goods, there is something for everyone here.
- Coffee Cup- Want to meet all the locals? This restaurant has lasted the test of time, and is a community staple for some good-ole home cooking!
- Second Street Sushi- Sushi in Montana? Although it sounds odd, Second Street Sushi was ranked nationally for its fresh gourmet sushi rolls. Even our clients from Hawaii and California love it!
- Big Creek Coffee- Looking for a quick cup of locally brewed coffee? This is our favorite. Try the “Como brew”, named after our local lake Como! https://www.bigcreekcoffeeroasters.com/
- Hamilton Players- Our local theater puts on plays throughout the year that feature local kids and adults! https://hamiltonplayers.com/
- Bowling: Our bowling alley is an unforgettable experience where everybody knows everybody!
- Movie Theater: The Pharoplex is an incredible theater and offers all the new movies.
- Golfing: There are two wonderful golf courses in this area. One is in the prestigious Stock Farm Golf Club (http://stockfarm.com/), and our local golf club, Hamilton Golf Club, is minutes from town with to-die-for views!
- Fly fishing: Our most sought after activity is by far fly fishing. We know tons of local fishing guides, so don’t be afraid to ask for a recommendation!
- Hiking: If I’m not working I’m outside on our local trails. One of my favorites here is Blodgett Overlook. I love to talk about all the local hikes, so if you are wanting more recommendations don’t hesitate to ask!
- Skiing: The local ski hill is about 35 minutes away, but it is still worth the drive. Our local Lost Trail Ski Lodge has some amazing views and great snow!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.