Known as the “heart of the Bitterroot”, and Nestled between huge mountains, Corvallis is known for its beauty and farmlands. This town is one of the most sought after areas in the Bitterroot for its convenient location, phenomenal school district, and stunning views of both rivers and mountains.
Restaurants we LOVE:
- Memories Cafe- Take a walk down memory lane and eat at this home cooking diner. Be sure to check out all the memories hanging on the walls.
- Finns Tap house- Looking for a drink and good food? Finns has a laid back atmosphere where all the locals love to hangout.
- The Merc- Although this may look like just a gas station, The Merc is actually a staple to Corvallis. Try their Ice cream, Jojos, or a huge sandwich. Perfect for a quick lunch!
- The Wild Mare- Upscale dining without the upscale atmosphere. The Wild Mare has steak, burgers, fish and more. There is something for everyone!
- Cross-Fit- The local Cross Fit gym is just outside of Corvallis and is one of Corvallis’s well-known hangouts. If you are looking for something fun, this group has you covered! https://bitterrootcrossfit.com/
- Daly Mansion- Want to learn about the History of the area? The Daly Mansion has tours year-round but is best seen in the summer for its beautiful gardens. http://dalymansion.org/
- Hiking- Corvallis is a great place to get outside. Some of my favorite hikes are the Corvallis C and Willow Creek Trail.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.